Java is liked by many
Java was first released in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. It’s widely used in areas like scientific computers and cell phones to even game consoles. The main promise of Java is “write once, run everywhere”. It’s achieved by compiling code to bytecode that can run on a Java virtual machine (JVM). JVM can run on any computer achitecture. We were able to run it even on Siteground in spite of the many Siteground reviews saying otherwise.
Latest News About Java
- The arrival of the Java Card Development Kit 24.0
- Java at the heart of delivering German Health Care Insurance excellence
- Announcing Graal Cloud Native 4.2.1
- The Arrival of Java 18
- Announcing Windows support for Java Management Service
- Packages and static imports in Java
- 7 best practices for remote agile teams
- Cassandra and DataStax: Reunited, and it feels so good
- 5 tips for finding and keeping top developer talent
- New York calls for tech volunteers to fight COVID-19
Since May 2007, Java is licensed under GNU General Public License.